At Zero Alpha, we focus on creating a maintainable IT infrastructure that will support your organization’s primary goals.
When you need IT Infrastructure Design, Construction or Installation support, Zero Alpha delivers everything you need. We:
- Partner with you to understand your infrastructure requirements and the existing capabilities to ensure a solution that meets your needs.
- Develop a solution that is easily scalable and has the capacity to meet your organization’s future IT infrastructure demands.
- Guarantee our engineers are BICSI-certified, giving you peace of mind to know your infrastructure meets all BICSI and TIA standards and industry-best practices.
- Provide detailed infrastructure design and floor plans in electronic and hard copy as well as the test results of installed systems and cabling.
- Offer deep experience to include best practices on system operations and maintenance, power and grounding, HVAC, cable management and testing with your maintenance team.
NES’ customers really appreciate our…
- Flexibility in supporting changes to scope and schedule.
- Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction before the project is finished.
- Cable Technicians cleared up to Top Secret level.
Wireless LAN Networking Services
Zero Alpha offers a full range of wireless network design and implementation services. Our vendor agnostic wireless network services and solutions portfolio contains the industry’s latest technologies and solutions. We execute the design, installation, and management of client and guest access networks, point to point, point to multi-point, MESH wireless networks, Wireless Intrusion/Prevention Systems (WIDS/WIPS), in-building cellular solutions, RFID and RTLS.
Survey and Design
Zero Alpha conducts physical site surveys to identify and recommend the optimal access point locations to maximize both coverage and performance. We perform a radio frequency (RF) test to identify interference from outside sources and/or structural obstacles. Zero Alpha will identify and incorporate the specific capacity requirements for each location so that the resulting design will accurately anticipate the utilization requirements for the subject space. Zero Alpha recognises that the popularity of laptops, smart phones and tablet devices dictate that the capacity of a network receive as much attention as the coverage of a network, when undertaking a survey.
A wireless design will follow the survey and will provide a wireless network solution that allows for the productivity, mobility, redundancy, scalability and security now associated with state-of-the-art wireless LAN’s. The network will provide access to applications and voice over WLAN. It will operate over multiple devices and integrate seamlessly with the existing wired LAN.
Installation and Beyond
Our experienced wireless network installers will work with you to install your wireless network with little or no disruption to your business operations. We will first ensure that all necessary cabling and power is installed and tested prior to the installation of access points. Our installation team mounts access points securely in place, providing any necessary enclosures. Antennas are mounted, connected and tested. All redundant systems are verified. Further verification and testing will include coverage, firmware levels, SSID, channel and bit rate settings, IP addresses and network connectivity. Work will not be deemed completed until there has been full and explicit customer acceptance and satisfaction. Zero Alpha will train wireless network users as well as network engineers, empowering the engineers to reliably manage the network post-installation. The system itself will be designed with IDS/WIPS so that the wireless environment can be monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. WIDS/WIPS offer policy based access to both authorized and guest users and generates alarms when unauthorized access or other intrusions are detected. The result is a secure, high-performance wireless network for the long term.